MADISON PARK 27 Small Gas Insert
The Madison Park™ 27 gas fireplace insert is small in size but big in presence. This compact gas insert adds the convenience of gas and the look of a real wood fire to existing small wood-burning fireplaces. Listed to fit small zero-clearance factory-built and masonry fireplaces, the Madison Park 27 turns your standard wood fireplace into a cost-effective and convenient heat source that you control with the press of a button.
- Electronic ignition system with battery backup—still ignites and heats during a power outage.
- Outstanding heating efficiency for increased comfort and lower operating costs.
- Ceramic glass for optimum heat transfer and a protective screen*.
- Beautifully crafted high-definition ceramic fiber log set.
- State-of-the-art burn technology provides the warm glowing appearance of an authentic fire.
- Choose between several distinctive styles of accessory façades to match the look of your existing décor (required).
- Interior selections consist of black reflective porcelain or a variety of ceramic fiber liners (required).
- Mood enhancing interior illumination with six distinctive settings (large & medium models).
- Factory installed blower with six speed settings to fine tune your heating needs.
- Full-function remote control included (IPI/CPI, thermostat, flame height, blower, lighting).
- 20 year limited warranty.
*All applicable models comply with ANSI Z21.50/88 barrier requirements.
|Model||Madison Park 27|
|BTU||21,000 - 30,000|
|Minimum Fireplace Width||27"|
|Minimum Fireplace Height||18"|
|Minimum Fireplace Depth||15"|
|Remote Control||Remote Control|
|Warranty||20 Year Limited Warranty|