STRIKER C160 Wood Insert
Country Stoves Collection wood-burning inserts offer the ultimate in clean-burning, reliable heat to warm your home and your family. Premium-grade materials, quality craftsmanship, and sophisticated technology ensure that every Country Stoves Collection insert we make will provide you and your family a lifetime of warmth. Each insert is customizable with an array of options to fit your needs.
- Compact 1.6 cubic foot firebox interior accepts up to 18” logs.
- 55,600 BTU’s/hour and heats up to 600 - 1,300 square feet.
- Integrated air wash system helps keep the glass clean during use for an improved view of the fire.
- Ceramic glass for extra strength and optimum heat transfer.
- Unique, integral air wash system keeps the glass clean and clear for a wide-open view of the fire.
- Precision-cut, heavy-gauge steel provides dependable, long-lasting operation.
- High-density firebrick retains heat longer, resulting in increased efficiency.
- One-touch control ensures easy operation and comfort.
- Choice of surround panels to cover the surrounding fireplace opening (1-required).
- Optional decorative door faceplates in Brushed Nickel or Nickel allow customization to your style.
- Optional nickel-plated surround kit screws for a finished nickel trimmed appearance
- Optional 160-CFM variable-speed blower quickly moves heat from the insert into your room.
- EPA-certified and Washington State-approved for clean and efficient operation.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
|Max Log Length||18"|
|Minimum Fireplace Width||25-1/2"|
|Minimum Fireplace Height||19-1/2"|
|Minimum Fireplace Depth||12-3/4"|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|