The stove’s convection process ensures swift and evenly distributed heating throughout the room and the size of the stove makes it ideal for fairly small homes, weekend cottages and similar, and ensures that both the fuel and the stove are utilised optimally.
Morsø 1440 stove is a powerful heating source, with a capacity to provide heating for a living area of up to 75 cubic metres.
The cast iron stove is equipped with a riddling grate and ash pan, which make it easy to remove the ash and clean the stove. Morsø’s combustion system includes an air wash system, ensuring that the glass remains clean.
The Morsø 1440 uses a unique combustion system, and conforms to the world’s most stringent environmental requirements.
- 12 1/4"W x 10 3/4"D
- Max. Heat - 30,000 BTU's
- Log Size - 12"
- Max. Area Heated - 1,000 ft²
- Firebox Capacity - 0.736³
- Radiant Head
- 10 Year Limited Time Warranty
- Gasketed Seams for Tight Seals
- Chromium Treated Internal Castings for Durab
- Reversible Fule Collar
- Non-Catalytic Air Was System
- Riddling Grate System/Shaker Grate
- 25cm / 9 13/16" Side plate / Leg Length