Morsø wood burning stove 6148 stands like a sculpture on its pedestal. A stove with a timeless and minimalist design, and a large glass door that provides an excellent view of the dancing flames.
Behind the glass, Morsø has developed a combustion technology that uses pre-heated air to ensure a higher temperature in the firebox, so that almost all the flue gases are burnt. This results in both more environmentally friendly combustion and better fuel economy.
- 13"W x 10"D
- Max. Heat - 30,000 BTU's
- Log Size - 11"
- Max. Area Heated - 1,000 ft²
- Firebox Capacity - 0.744³
- Radiant Heat
- 10 Year Limited Time Warranty
- Gasketed Seams for Tight Seals
- Chromium Treated Internal Castings for Durab
- Reversible Fule Collar
- Non-Catalytic Burn Technology
- Clean-Burning Air Wash System
- Secondary Air Supply
- Riddling Grate System/Shaker Grate