6148-B Convection Wood Stove, Pedestal
Morsø wood burning stove 6148 B stands like a sculpture on its pedestal. A stove with a timeless and minimalist design, and a large glass door that provides an excellent view of the dancing flames.
Behind the glass, Morsø has developed a combustion technology that uses pre-heated air to ensure a higher temperature in the firebox, so that almost all the flue gases are burnt. This results in both more environmentally friendly combustion and better fuel economy.
- Convection System
- Pre-heated combustion air
- Pre-heated secondary air supply
- Ash Can
- Tertiary Air
- 10 year limited warranty
- Gasketed seams for tight seals
- Chromium treated internal casting for durab
- Reversible flue collar
- Non catalytic burn technology
- Clean-burning air wash system