**Refunds will NOT be given due to delays in product availability. Given the overall economy and supply chains, we can NOT guarantee ETA's and therefore will NOT refund based on product delays due to production, distribution or shipping.
Most unused items can be returned within 30 days of delivery. Return shipping costs are deducted from the refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). If the return is based on buyer remorse, ordering the wrong item or the item doesn't fit, you are responsible for the return shipping and a 25% restocking fee.Also, any credit card, PayPal or other payment fees incurred by us may be deducted from refund.
Items that are not eligible for return include:
• Clearance items
• Custom made and made-to-order products
• Items marked “non-returnable” in the item description
• Used items, or items that have been installed or assembled
• Bundled kits sold at a discounted rate – the entire kit must be returned
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
Returns will not be accepted after 30 days and will not be accepted on used or installed items without original packaging. Returns are different than warranty issues, we honor all warranties based on manufactures warranty.
- We can ship to virtually any address in the continental U.S. (lower 48 states and sometimes Alaska).
- When you place an order, we will calculate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items.
- All truck freight is delivered curbside.
- White glove delivery services are available at additional costs and must be agreed upon prior to shipping.
- Some items are small enough to go FedEx® ground, or UPS® ground, when that is the case, you will receive valid tracking for standard ground shipping (3-5 business days). Contact us for expedited shipping services.
- Expedited shipping will have additional costs.
FREIGHT ITEMS (LTL)
- Most of the items in our eCommerce store are freight items (meaning they are large items that need to be delivered on a pallet, on a truck load). When you order an item that is shipping via freight, we will upload appropriate tracking number along with carrier name. If you have specified a residential delivery, all freight carriers will call and schedule a delivery appointment. When receiving your freight order, inspecting the pallet is important to ensure there is no damage.
- Freight damage is rare, but occasionally does happen. (Please note** freight carriers do not directly represent Black Hills Fireplace). Please inspect upon delivery. If the delivery appears to be damaged call our office number. 605-343-3473, option 1 BEFORE the driver leaves, in case we need to refuse the shipment. Please note any damage on the driver’s BOL. If an order seems damaged beyond repair when receiving, please refuse entire shipment due to damage, and a new order will be sent in its place. You will also need to make sure no items are missing.
- The order must be opened and inspected in the presence of the delivery driver.
- Any damage or missing pieces must be noted on the delivery receipt.
- Do not discard the damaged item(s) or the original packaging.
- Contact us to report the damage within ONE business day and include delivery details, along with photos illustrating the damage.
- For severe damage, please note on the delivery receipt: “Refused due to damage” and contact us immediately.