**Refunds will NOT be given due to delays in product availability. Given the overall economy and supply chains, we can NOT guarantee ETA's and therefore will NOT refund based on product delays due to production, distribution or shipping.
- If you simply have buyer's remorse, or decide on another product instead, or ordered a product in error, you will be responsible for return shipping. All UPS® and Fed Ex® Ground items will not be charged a restocking fee, however on large freight items, a restocking fee of up to 25% will apply. We'll pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). Also, any credit card, PayPal or other payment fees incurred by us will be deducted from refund.
- You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you may receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
- If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
- Returns will not be accepted after 30 days and will not be accepted on used or installed items without original packaging.
- Returns are different than warranty issues, we honor all warranties based on manufactures warranty.
- We can ship to virtually any address in the continental U.S. (lower 48 states and sometimes Alaska).
- When you place an order, we will calculate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items.
- All truck freight is delivered curbside.
- White glove delivery services are available at additional costs and must be agreed upon prior to shipping.
- Some items are small enough to go FedEx® ground, or UPS® ground, when that is the case, you will receive valid tracking for standard ground shipping (3-5 business days). Contact us for expedited shipping services.
- Expedited shipping will have additional costs.
FREIGHT ITEMS (LTL)
- Most of the items in our eCommerce store are freight items (meaning they are large items that need to be delivered on a pallet, on a truck load). When you order an item that is shipping via freight, we will upload appropriate tracking number along with carrier name. If you have specified a residential delivery, all freight carriers will call and schedule a delivery appointment. When receiving your freight order, inspecting the pallet is important to ensure there is no damage.
- Freight damage is rare, but occasionally does happen. (Please note** freight carriers do not directly represent Black Hills Fireplace). Please inspect upon delivery. If the delivery appears to be damaged call our office number. 605-343-3473 before the driver leaves in case, we need to refuse the shipment. Please note any damage on the driver’s BOL. If an order seems damaged beyond repair when receiving, please refuse entire shipment due to damage, and a new order will be sent in its place. You will also need to make sure no items are missing.