The Defiant provides more than heat: it’s a skillfully crafted, timeless piece of American history. In fact, the last original Defiant Parlor Stove is located in the Smithsonian’s National History collection. Named over 40 years ago to “defy the wintery blast,” today’s Defiant does that and more.
Everything is designed with convenience in mind. You can:
- Peak Heat Output: 56,000 BTU/hr
- Convenient top load keeps smoke and ash contained and increases load capacity
- Exclusive swing-out ash pan allows you to cleanly remove ashes, even when the stove is hot
- Thermostatically controlled combustion for longer, more even heat
- Ceramic catalyst for increased efficiency
- Reversible flue collar for flexible installations
- Bottom and flue collar heat shield included
- Perfect for mid-sized and larger rooms.
- Certified to 2020 EPA emissions standards
Required to Complete - Sold Separately: Oval-to-round adapter