Beauty meets versatility. Defined by thoughtful design, cast iron styling and authentic embers, the Vermont Castings Direct Vent gas stoves achieve a timeless look. Multiple finish and control options create the stove that’s right for your home.
The largest of our Direct Vent gas stoves, the Radiance features realistic split oak logs and a ceramic burner to ensure superior flame movement. Select from the standard touchscreen remote or optional IntelliFire® app, for the solution that fits your life.
- 25,000 – 38,000 BTU/hr Input (NG)
- 25,000 - 36,000 BTU/hr Input (LP)
- Available in four finishes
- Ceramic burner w/ 4-piece split oak log set
- IntelliFire Touch ignition system
- RC400 IFT Remote
- GFK-16-A Variable Speed Blower
- 100% cast iron construction
- Operable doors for an authentic look and feel
- Certified safety barrier
- Ceramic Glass
- Battery Backup
- Stoves available in two different sizes to fit your space (Stardance IFT, Intrepid IFT)
- Requires a venting adapter to install. SLP series pipe requires CCSLP adapter. DuraVent pipe requires